November 14 is celebrated every year as ‘World Diabetes Day’. This year, coinciding with Diwali, ADCPL has taken advanced steps towards preventing Diabetes. ADCPL has planned a week full of activities to build the awareness about Diabetes and its various complications.Special Care & Guidance – November 1 – November 7, 2015
- Diabetes Awareness Drive & Free check-up: Blood sugar, Lipid profile, and Foot check up
- November 1, 2015 – At Joggers’ Park
- November 2, 2015 – At Jyotindra Dave Garden
- November 3, 2015 – At Varachha Chopati
- November 4, 2015 – At Lake Garden, Katargam
- November 5, 2015 – At Bhatar Garden
- November 6, 2015 – At SVNIT& Umra Garden
- ‘Walk For Diabetes’
- November 7, 2015, from 7 am – 8.30 am in association with Indian Medical Association, Surat Branch; Free check up of Pre-diabetes and Diabetes for all participants of walkathon
- Radio Special
- Diabetes Q&A with experts from ADCPL on Radio City FM 91.1 MHz
- Special Discount
- First 100 patients registering with ADCPL will get Special Discount in our Advanced Care Packages*
- Wellness sessions at ADCPL
- Group Education, Diet Counseling, Exercise session by Physiotherapist, Fun games, Quiz contests & Special Prizes
At ADCPL, we have committed ourselves to make this Diwali Healthy and Happy for you. We are sure even you want it to be Healthy and Happy for your loved ones too.
Come; join us as. Show them you care as we celebrate Diwali sans Diabetes!
Just walk-in our center with your family members^ & friends^ and give them a gift of healthy future.
Let’s together improve Diabetes Care.
*(Except ‘Diagnostics Only’ package)
^Criteria – Overweight people (BMI > 25kg/m2) OR individuals above 45 years OR those having typical symptoms – frequent urination, frequent thirst, excessive hunger OR those having risk factors such as physical inactivity, first-degree relative with history of diabetes, severe obesity, high blood pressure, history of cardiovascular disease, women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, HbA1c > 5.7%, IGT or IFG on previous testing, HDL cholesterol < 35mg/dl and/or Triglyceride level > 250mg/dl.