November 10, 2016
with 0 comments
Advanced Diabetes Centre is gearing up to celebrate World Diabetes Day (WDD) and spread the awareness about diabetes and its complications. ‘Eyes on Diabetes’ is the theme of World Diabetes Day (WDD) 2016.
In significance with the ‘National Diabetes Awareness Month’, throughout November, Advanced Diabetes Centre has organized various outreach activities across Surat city and its surrounding areas. Here’s a glimpse of World Diabetes Day (WDD) 2016 program:
November 10 – November 25, 2016
- Diabetes Screening and Eye Check-up
- At 15 public gardens and parks across Surat: 7 am – 9 am
- Convenience of a venue near you
- Free Diabetes Analysis and Eye Check-up
- Experts to share advice on
- Advanced foot care
- Advanced eye care
- Advanced cardiac care
- Advanced kidney care
- Advanced nerve care
- Advanced nutrition
- Advanced lifestyle
- Advanced diabetes education
- Diabetes Awareness Walk
- November 20, 2016: 7 am – 8.30 am in association with IMA, FPA, SMC.
- Free Diabetes Analysis and Eye Screening for all participants
- Healthy Recipe Competition & Demonstration
- Type I Diabetes – Group Counseling & Drawing Competition
- Group Counseling Session for Gestational Diabetes Management
- How to read Nutrition Labels? – Demonstration
- Pre-diabetes Screening
- Radio Special
- Diabetes & You – know it from experts from ADCPL
- Special Discount*
- For all new enrollments in ‘Advanced Care Plans’
We look forward to your whole-hearted participation in spreading the awareness about diabetes and its complications.
Advanced Diabetes Centre is committed to improving standard of care for people with diabetes. Organised Diabetes Care is unique to Advanced Diabetes Centre where an entire team of specialized diabetes consultants, including expert clinicians from other specialties such as Dermatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Surgery etc. Qualified and trained nutrition experts, physiotherapists, diabetes educators guide the patients throughout and empower them to take control of their diabetes.
For more information give a missed call to 7227000100 and for appointments call 0261-2600100.
Just walk-in our center with your family members^& friends^ and give them a gift of healthy future.
Come; join us as. Let’s together improve Organised Diabetes Care.
^Criteria – Overweight people (BMI > 25kg/m2) OR individuals above 45 years OR those having typical symptoms – frequent urination, frequent thirst, excessive hunger OR those having risk factors such as physical inactivity, first-degree relative with history of diabetes, severe obesity, high blood pressure, history of cardiovascular disease, women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, HbA1c > 5.7%, IGT or IFG on previous testing, HDL cholesterol < 35mg/dl and/or Triglyceride level > 250mg/dl.
Tags: cardiac care, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetes Awareness, Diabetes Awareness Month, diabetes education, Diabetes Management, Diabetes Surat, eye care, Eye Screening, Eyes on Diabetes, kidney care, Nephrology, Neurology, nutrition, Pre-diabetes, Surat, Surgery